So how does the PCB do heat resistance testing?
1. Prepare PCB samples and tin furnaces;
Sampling 10*10cm substrate (or laminated board, finished board) 5pcs (without foaming and delamination)
Substrate: 10cycle or more
Laminate board: 10cycle or more
HTg material: 10cycle or more
Normal material: 5cycle or more
2. Set the temperature of the tin furnace to 288±5 degrees, and use the contact thermometer to measure and correct.
3. First dip the flux with a soft brush and apply it to the surface of the board; then use the crucible tongs to pick up the test board and immerse it in the tin furnace. After 10 seconds, take it out and cool it to room temperature. Visually check whether there is foaming and burst the board, this is 1 cycle.
4. If there is a problem of blistering and bursting the board visually, stop tin immersion and analyze the initiation point f/m immediately; if there is no problem, continue to cycle until the board bursts, with 20 times as the end point.
5. The blistering area needs to be section and analyzed to find the source of the detonation point.
The above is the content of the heat resistance test of the PCB circuit board. As for the temperature resistance of the PCB circuit board of different materials, it is necessary to understand in detail, and not exceed its maximum limit temperature, so as to avoid the scrapping of the PCB circuit board.