1. After receiving the board ordering process, the QA in the group first confirms that the designer has conducted sufficient self-inspection. If it is not completed, it will return to the process beginning and require the designer to submit the process again after completion.
2. Review and record results, handling comments, etc. If the review fails, it will be returned to the designer.
3. The QA review comments in the group are also filled in the design review record database.
II. Check for short-circuit and open-circuit problems
1. Be cautious when dealing with single-point grounding, hollowing out the plane layer, and modifying the thermal pads, flower pads, and write the processing results into the ground division design file, which is conducive to self-inspection and QA review.
2. Where there are cutouts or slots, the wiring prohibited area must be added to prevent circuit breakage. The forbidden wiring area defined in the structural element diagram must also meet the requirements.
3. The DRC must be set correctly, and all DRC checks must be turned on.
The above is the content of the inspection items before PCB ordering.