In PCBA processing, after checking the soldering quality of electronic components, it is necessary to disassemble and re-solder the poorly soldered electronic components. If you want to remove the wrongly soldered electronic components without damaging other components and the board, you must master PCBA soldering and de-soldering skills. Next, China PCBA factory SYS Tech will introduce the desoldering principles and working points of PCBA processing.
1. Basic principles of desoldering:
Be sure to figure out the characteristics of the original solder joints before desoldering, and don't do it casually.
(1) Do not damage the components, wires and surrounding components around the components to be removed;
(2) Do not damage the pads and printed wires on the PCB during desoldering;
(3) For electronic components that have been judged to be damaged, the pins can be cut first and then removed, which can reduce damage;
(4) Try to avoid moving the positions of other components, and if necessary, restoration must be done well.
2. Knowhow of desoldering:
(1) Strictly control the heating temperature and time to avoid high temperature damage to PCB or other components. Generally, the time and temperature of desoldering is longer than that of soldering.
(2) Do not use excessive force when desoldering. The package strength of components under high temperature decreases, and excessive pulling, shaking, and twisting will damage components and pads.
(3) Absorb the solder on the desoldering points. You can use the solder suction tool to suck the solder and unplug the components directly, reducing the desoldering time and the possibility of damaging the PCB.
Above are the desoldering principles and the knowhow in PCBA processing. hope it can provide you with some help.