PCBA packaging method
1. Use anti-static EPE foam pallets for packaging, turnover and transportation.
2. Use permanent anti-static black plastic injection pallets for packaging, turnover and transportation.
3. Use anti-static blister tray for packaging, turnover and transportation.
4. Use 3G turnover vehicles for packaging, turnover and transportation.
5. Use other special designated turnover devices for turnover.
How PCBA is packaged and shipped
1. Confirm PCBA with clients on site
2. PCBA anti-static cotton bag packaging
3. PCBA whole box packaging, according to different quantities to choose different specifications of turnover boxes
PCBA transport packaging requirements
1. Packaging materials
PCBA board is a relatively fragile and easily damaged product. Before transportation, it must be carefully packaged in bubble bags, pearl cotton, electrostatic bags, and vacuum bags.
2. Anti-static packaging
Static electricity will break through the chips in the PCBA board. Because static electricity is invisible, intangible, and easy to generate, it is necessary to use anti-static packaging during the packaging and transportation.
3. Moisture-proof packaging
Before packaging, the PCBA should be cleaned and dried on the surface, and sprayed with conformal coating paint.
4. Anti-vibration packaging
Put the packaged PCBA board into an anti-static packaging box. When it is placed vertically, it should not be stacked up to more than two layers, and a spacer plate should be placed in the middle to keep it stable and prevent shaking.