1. First, after designing the circuit diagram, the design engineer needs to find the PCB and SMT factory for communication and consultation;
2. The PCBA plant conducts engineering evaluation process to see if there is any need for modification;
3. PCB factory quote, the PCB board price, component price and SMT price shall be quoted respectively. Shenzhen SYS Technology provides a one-stop service from PCB to PCBA, which can evaluate all process costs from PCB board costs to components, SMT, and testing etc..
4. After confirming the price, the factory began to use the Gerber files and start the production of PCB;
5. Purchase materials. The PCBA processing plant purchases components according to the BOM list provided by the customer;
6. PCB and components are stored in the warehouse, and materials are checked and prepared;
7. Start SMT assembly processing;
8. Test, including function test, aging test, burning test, etc.
9. Assembly, including SMD components assembly, through components assembly, etc. In this process, it is necessary to strictly control static electricity, avoid causing damage to the finished products.
After processing and production through the entire process above, the complete PCBA sample will be delivered to the customer.