What is PCB Layout?PCB Layout is based on the circuit schematic diagram to realize the functions required by circuit designers. PCB Layout is also known as PCB layout design, PCB routing, PCB layout, according to the PCB schematic drawing PCB diagram, the PCB layout process needs to consider the layout of external connections, the optimal layout of internal electronic components, the optimal layout of metal connections and through holes, Various factors such as electromagnetic protection, heat dissipation, etc.
After years of practice, our partner in PCB Layout can well meet the requirements of PCB Layout, and can provide you with high-quality and fast electronic products such as high-density, digital-analog hybrid PCB Layout, new technology PCB Layout (such as flexible boards, buried blind vias, etc.) and other services. A group of high-quality PCB Layout engineers, with rich experience in PCB Layout of multi-layer circuit boards are available to your requirements.
By comprehensively considering timing requirements, stripline and microstrip, and signal matching solutions , signal quality, signal trace topology, power ground decoupling decoupling, high-speed signal return current return path signal impedance control impedance control and stackup control, single-board EMC/EMI strategy analysis, blind via and buried via etc., and from the perspective of high-speed pcb layout, use professionals experience to optimize your schematic design, so that your single board has higher intrinsic quality and more stable operation.
PCB Layout is a very complex design process, and many factors need to be considered in the design, and these factors are sometimes opposed to each other: For example, when high-speed devices are placed close together, although the delay can be reduced, crosstalk and significant thermal effects may occur. Therefore, in the design, we weigh various factors and make a comprehensive compromise: not only meet the requirements of high-speed PCB layout, but also reduce the complexity of the design.
Our adoption of PCB Layout methods constitutes the controllability of the design process. Only what is controllable is reliable and successful!
1. Requirement Confirmation
At the very first beginning, Elecrow engineers need to know your specific requirement. What’s the size of your PCB, what function do you want, and do you have a designated chip. If we don’t reach an agreement of your final demand, we can continue to discuss via email, skype, online meetings,s and so on.
After we confirm your requirement, we will evaluate the project, measure the design period and calculate the cost. The quotation will include two-part, design labor cost and sample manufacturing cost. What’s important, if your following batch order amount reaches a certain value, we can refund the design cost.
3. PCB Layout
Our PCB layout specialist needs to spend much time with you to consult all aspects of the circuit, system design, mechanical and environmental requirements, bare board manufacturing requirements plus assembly, and test requirements. We will consider it all to make sure that the design intent is delivered accurately.
4. PCB Manufacturing
SysPCB is famous for PCB manufacturing service. So, the following step would be very easy. We will go through these processes “bare PCB manufacturing→ components sourcing→ PCB assembly” It takes one week to produce the samples.
5. Programming& Testing
After we complete the samples, we will test the boards. If there is programmable IC in the boards, we upload the programming to test if the board goes well. If something goes wrong, SysPCB will carry out performance analysis, error checking and troubleshooting.
KiCADMentor Graphics PADS
Mentor Graphics WG, EN
Customers’ intellectual property should definitely be protected from being leaked or even imitated. Owing to more than a decades’ experience in this industry, SysPCB has been fully aware of the significance of protecting customers’ intellectual properties. As a result, non-disclosure agreement has to be signed prior to your project and your idea will be extremely safe, which is also a value we’ve been sticking to.
Few PCB Layout Tips:
2. The IC ground decoupling capacitor should be as close as possible to the IC pin to increase the effect.
3. If the voltage difference between the two lines is large, pay attention to the safety distance.
4. Consider the current size of each loop, that is, the heating condition to determine the thickness of the copper foil.
5. When the corner of the line is as far as possible, there should be an acute angle, and the right angle is best to use an obtuse angle and an arc.
6. For high-frequency circuits, it is best not to run the two lines in parallel for too long to reduce the influence of distributed capacitance. Generally, the top and bottom layers are used.
7. The high-frequency impedance of the ground wire must be considered in the high-level circuit. Generally, a large-area grounding method is used, and each point is grounded nearby to reduce the inductance weight of the ground wire, so that the potential of each street location is similar.
8. The traces of high-frequency circuits should be thick and short to reduce the influence of inductance and high-frequency impedance caused by too long traces on the circuit.
9. When arranging parts, it is generally necessary to arrange similar parts together, as neatly as possible, and in the same direction as possible for polar components to reduce potential production costs.
10. For RF models, the parts of the power supply should be kept away from the receiving board as much as possible to reduce interference.
11. For TF models, the transmitter should be as far away from the PIR as possible to reduce the interference to the PIR during transmission